Make your skin "GLOW" again with this natural Opalite Jade Roller and Gua Sha Beauty Set. Made from Opalite, these skincare tools have been used in traditional Chinese beauty practice for thousands of years to awaken skin’s natural glow. Opalite Jade Roller and Gua Sha set will soothe, depuff, and lift the skin through the process of facial massage. These tools are truly a superstar skin product! Adding Opalite Beauty Set into your daily skincare routine will instantly bring brightness, glow & radiance back into your skin!
Opalite is a stone that you must have if you want to increase and harness your own personal power. Milky or clear in color, Opalite is also a talisman of personal power, known to have an effect in increasing self-esteem, as well as in improving one’s self-worth. In addition, it is a wonderful stone for emotional healing.
What it does:
♥Promotes radiant skin
♥Cools, tightens and de-puffs the skin
♥Promotes lymphatic drainage
♥Relieves facial and jaw muscle tension
♥Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
♥Calms down inflammation
♥Nourish dull skin
♥Aid in product absorption
How To Use Jade Roller?
1. After cleansing and toning, smooth a few drops of facial oil into your skin to help the Facial Roller glide with ease. 2. Begin rolling by starting at the center of your face, under the eyes and cheekbones, moving out towards your hairline in short, gentle strokes. 3. Move down to your jawbone, still working in short strokes, starting at the chin, and moving out toward the bottom of your ears. 4. Roll above your eyebrows and forehead in an out and up motion. Use the smaller roller around your eyes and take extra care in this area. 5. Finally, very gently roll down the sides of your neck and towards the center of your clavicle. 6. Place the stone in the refrigerator before use for extra cooling effects.
How To Use Gua Sha?
1. You can use a Gua Sha on the face, body, and scalp, and it’s best to use it with moisturizer or oil – but never on bare skin.
2. Hold the Gua Sha tool with the curved side to your face and glide it gently up and out, starting with the neck, jawline, chin, and around the mouth, between three and five times per area. Always take short strokes in just one direction, not back and forth.
3. Next, press the tool flat to the skin, under the eyes or over any redness, to soothe and de-puff. 4. Work the tool in small horizontal strokes over the brow bone to lift, or hold and press upwards between the brows to release tension. 5. Stroke down the neck. 6. If you want to reduce puffiness, work lightly, then more firmly, to relax muscles.
7. For best results repeat this procedure minimum of two to five times a week.
Included in the order:OpaliteJade Roller + Gua Sha + Pouch & Gift Box
All of our products are: 100% Natural, Vegan & Cruelty-Free
Due to natural variations in stone, every Jade Roller & Gua Sha is unique in pattern and color.